I create Custom Blog Designs for Blogger (blogspot.com) blogs
and the best Free blog backgrounds on the web!
I love making a blog more unique to YOUR personality and style!
Grab my button to add to your site if you like it here...thanks for your support!
Questions? Would you like to place a custom order ? click here or...Please email me at aquapoppydesigns {at} yahoo {dot} com

Custom Photo Cards/ Senior Graduation Photo Cards / Custom Invitations













So sorry I've been MIA for the past little while.  It's probably been the worst year EVER for our family!  Of course, it's had it's wonderful moments, but it's been really REALLY tough. My hubby lost his job at the end of last year and nothing has seemed to fall into place for our little family until just recently when my husband completely changed career paths. 
Anyway, I'm happy to say that I'll be posting more custom blog designs and work that I've been doing over the past 6 months.  I'm also happy to start off showing you these beautiful girls that I was able to work with to design their custom senior graduation photo cards! Gorgeous aren't they!?  
  I would also love to do some giveaways and design some new free backgrounds for my followers! Thank you again for all the support and love over the years! 

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions